Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Being celebrity

Almost everybody dreams about being famous sport star or a great actor. But does everybody know how hard it is to have such kind of job?

There are many famous people that I admire. Most of them are talented in one or more fields. They lead a busy life, travelling from one place to another to meet their fans.

In my opinion being famous is very difficult and people who are famous deserve all the money they earn. A star should be polite and kind because he or she is an example to be followed for many young people. Famous people work hard long hours every day and do their best for their fans. Also I think that famous people don’t have private lives, they don’t see their relatives and friends often. A lot of stars lose themselves. They are who their fans want them to be.

As for me, I agree that being famous sounds nice, but it is very hard. I guess I don’t want to be really famous. Yes, famous people have everything – money, popularity and fame, but stars lose much more – their private lives and their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment